Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're Ready for Spring

I am usually one to be content in winter. I like cozy. After this winter though, bring on the warm weather. We've had two days of almost 60 degrees, so CJ is getting to experience short sleeves and fresh air. Of course, John has taken him on several walks over the last couple of months, but my pregnant self was not feeling up to crisp winter walks. Finally this weekend I felt that my toes had thawed enough, so we got a family walk.
So bring on the nice weather because it is the only way I am getting any exercise.
John and I are taking a childbirth class. It's kind of an important step we missed the first time around. It's not the best presented class I have ever been in, but we are getting the information we need. I don't want to look like idiots in there after all.
CJ had his four month check up on the 8th. 16 lbs 7.5 ozs, 25.5" long and a healthy baby. This first year of grow can certainly take your breath away. I have outfits I want to get on him and take pictures because I know they are only going to fit this once. He really is a funny kid to watch and interactive with. He's almost sitting up and when tummy time doesn't make him freak out, he will roll over from his tummy to his back and from his back to his side. He is also starting to realize that he is in control of his own feet just like his hands! And he has a belly laugh that would make the Grinch's heart grow three more sizes. He makes every day so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment