Saturday, November 7, 2009

In the Beginning


It has been a long, hard journey for John and me to parenthood. Five years to be exact. It has all been worth it. Note that statement down as our kid is only three days old, and I might just change my mind somewhere along the way. Right now we are sitting in a hotel room waiting for the states of Delaware and Pennsylvania to OK our trip home to PA. So here are some pictures to start the show. If you want a more detailed account of Coltrane's arrival, go to The Unknown Zygote. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I am grateful to follow and be part of this new journey. Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO, SO happy. Can't wait for playdates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious! I am so happy for you two! See! Dreams really do come true!

    ReplyDelete